Thursday, May 19, 2011

Silent

Never gonna let no girl take him from me
Never gonna let no girl steal him from me

I like the way he snores during his sleep
I like the way he does the exact :D face
I like the way he grabs me and roll me over to his chest
I like the way he pouts at me to imitate
I like the way he uses profound words which half of the time i dont understand
I like the way he takes care of me
I like the way he scolds me
I like the way he keeps asking me how he looks
I like the way he fall asleep like a zombie on the couch
I like the way he wipes his face after a sloppy kiss
I like the way he takes 24hrs to do his short hair
I like the way he says i love you lah
I like the way he rubs on nose
I like the way he smells
I like the way he looks
I like the way he walks
I like the way he eats
I like the way he talks
I like the way he sleeps
I love you gary, in million ways that you will never understand.

Here's a small comic I made for you!



hEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHHHEEheeeehehehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment