Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Russian Roulette


A long conversation between babyboy and me changed me even more than usual. Endless angst moments but it made me a better person. Realizing how adamantine rigid was I was prolly one of the highlight of the talk.

Boy was being painful harsh towards me when we had the talk. He shocked me with the directness of his reply, he left me dumbfounded. I thought to myself that I will never ever want to have that conversation again, not with my boy. Cause he puts the cold hard facts in front of me, some times it just gets on my nerves.

I loathed the sudden recollection of emotions/hurt/anger when we talk about her. I will never want to touch on it again.

Nevertheless, boy has such a huge impact on me. He always does.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment