Thursday, May 12, 2011

Let's breathe makeup

PXDKITTY Inspired Make Up Look

So, I went on Facebook and saw PXDKITTY's post about giving away this set of brushes. Rachell's makeup tutorial was very well done! It's simple yet very a wearable look! Learned some tricks from her vid! Thumbs up (Y) She's giving away the set of brushes to anyone who can do a inspired look from her video. I WANT THE BRUSHES!

Here are some of the make up I used.


Here are the steps!

(Click for bigger image)

1. Totally bared face #fml - Had to find something nice to wear.
2. Foundation (Loreal True Match in N3) - I blend it with my fingers
3. Concealer (Loreal True Match) - Blend it with my fingers again.
4. Dab your concealer in.
5. Bronzer/contouring powder (MAC mineral powder) - swipe it in your hollows of your cheeks.
6. Using the same powder, swipe it over your jaw line
7. Using the same powder, contour your nose.
8. Eyebrow Pencil (Sasa Cyber Color) – Fill in your brows.
9. CG Taupe ES – Refer to 11.
10. Mascara (Shisedo MJ) – Apply on your lower lashes
11. Using a C-brush, apply on your lower out corner lashline.
12. Smile for picture
13. Double eyelid sticker (icantrmb) – on your lids.
14. Smile for picture
15. Concealer (Loreal True Match) – Conceal your lips
16. Nude Lipstick (Revlon) – Apply all over your lips
17. Lipgloss (Revlon) – Coat generously all over
!. Smile for picture!

DONE!

BEFORE

I really want to win the brushes! Kitty pick me pick me! Meow!
MUST CHECK IT OUT!

Extraz
Here are the 2 pictures I like a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment